This tasty creamy dip tastes like Buffalo chicken wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks, veggies or your favorite chips.
- 4 cups
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine cream cheese, buffalo sauce, salad dressing, chicken and crumbled cheese in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.